For years, South Florida's most trusted name in the residential electrician industry is Global Power. Global Power is West Palm Beach's Most Trusted electrical safety assessment professional. If you are looking for an Electrician in West Palm Beach look no further than Global Power. Our residential electricians are aware of the dangers associated with electricity. Electricity can also cause dangerous situations at work. Overloaded wires and short circuits can lead to fires and injuries. Some arcs can also cause damage to equipment. Electricity can spark explosions when working with flammable gases or vapors.
24/7 Electrical Installation Services
Our licensed electricians are on call around the clock offering electrical installation services. This ensures that we can help even at odd hours — giving our customers more flexibility and less stress when it comes to having their homes rewired or electrical components installed by a professional electrician.
4-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Our electrical installation services come with a four-year warranty! This means that when we're done, you can be sure that the job is going to last and be protected for years to come. We back our work and want to ensure your satisfaction in all of our electrical installations.
Free On-Site Electrical Installation Quotes
We're happy to provide free on-site quotes for all of our electrical installation services. This way, you can get a good understanding of what the job will entail and how much it will cost before we even start! We want to be as transparent as possible with all of our customers.
Electrician West Palm Beach
Here are 3 potential electrical hazards that the professional Electrician West Palm Beach here at Global Power can solve for your home or business.
- Not having the right PPE - Personal protective equipment is an essential part of safety procedures. This could include anything from rubber insulating gloves to face shields to special helmets depending on the nature and scope of the job.
- Incorrect grounding- A properly ground circuit offers a high level of security as it directs electricity away from the body, giving it a quicker route to an earth surface.
- Extension cords that are damaged: If the insulation is damaged and the bare copper wire is visible, or if someone used tape to repair or splice a damaged cord, it can be extremely dangerous and could lead to shock if they come in contact with moist surfaces.
Electrician West Palm Beach
Two more hazards that are particularly common but can be easily avoided if you contact an Electrician West Palm Beach to inspect your home.
- Live circuits can cause serious injuries if the worker comes in contact with them for a brief moment. Even if the shock doesn't cause injury, workers can still be shocked and fall or jump into other people or objects. Workers who use live circuits to take shortcuts can end up causing injury to themselves and others around them.
- Skip lockout/Tagout - Low-voltage circuits should have the current turned off at the switch box. A padlock should also be installed to prevent it from being re-energized. To indicate that equipment is out-of-service, tags are placed on switches and controls. The tags and locks should only be removed by the worker who locked the equipment out or someone with specific authorization.
There are many benefits to hiring a West Palm residential electrician. It is important to prevent any damage to your electrical equipment. Global Power & AC can help you with all your West Palm Beach Residential Electrician needs. Call 561-667-6755 for more information.
Global Power & AC can help you with any Electrician West Palm Beach need.